Monday, January 12, 2009

First Day on the Blogging Wagon

Well, I finally made it to the blogging world. The only reason I'm doing this blogging thing is because my best friend seems to think it could help us loose weight by saying how we feel. I figure, why not, what do I have to lose. Right? I'm not too sure what to say, so here goes. In case you haven't notisted, I'm what some people (even myself) consider to be fat. But here is the thing and I don't mean to sound conceited but I'm also pretty...thus, "Yes, I'm that 'pretty fat girl". Because I know I atleast have my looks going for me this helps me to not have completely low self esteem...Ok. I need to just stop talking about my looks and focuse more on what I want to say.

I want to lose weight so I can feel more like the person I know is hidden under all of these layers of fat. I think she is everything I'm not: bold, strong, lives on the edge and adventourous. At this point I would say my weight lose goal is 75-pounds, I know, it's almost a whole person. Yuck! Anyway, today, I plan on eating as healthy as possible and definately getting a workout in besides sex. LOL!!! Oh, how I crack myself up. Seriously though. It looks like a pretty day, so I'm going to go walking 2 miles. As to if that happens, well I will report back tomorrow to share. So, until next time this is Lightning McQueen signing off. And remember: Eat your veggies.

3 comments:

  1. U have to admit that actually writing this down made you feel better didnt it????? Anyways, your post was good but I think you shouldnt let ur weight hold u back from being the person u really are. I know easier said than done. Anyhoo, I'm proud of u for making a plan and I think we're all gonna be skinny together for once in our lives. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW - I'm new to this group so I just have to say - I think all of you are going to be the ones to finally motivate me to get in shape..Reading your blogs is like reading my journal..I just want to feel comfortable again in my body. I think that's why at times I'm a bigger bi*th than usual!! Oh I am one, no use hiding it. But I think my confidence has taken a hit and I don't like that about myself!!! I don't need therapy to see the writing on the wall!! I'm pretty tired of being the cute, funny one - I want to be the hot, funny one!! I want to be able to get into a swimsuit without having to add layers upon layers on top of the actual suit. I think I've just written my first post (I'm going to hightlight and copy this one...) I need to work on myself and be happy with me before I can be happy with that special person (if and when he ever comes into my life)!!! So thank you friends because I needed a kick in the arse to get myself in gear!! Hope

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christina, where are you!?!? I need you to inspire and make me laugh!! :o)

    ReplyDelete